Recycling in Saint Paul
Recycling in Stillwater
Recycling in Lakeville
Recycling in Prior Lake
Recycling in Rosemount
Recycling in Faribault
Recycling in Northfield
Recycling in Hastings
Recycling in Burnsville
Recycling in Circle Pines
Search results
-
Kenyon's first hotel was built by Stephen A. Bullis in 1857, and the first school house was conducted by Stephen Hilton in 1859. Martin Gunderson founded one of the county's most prosperous mills, and began providing electricity in 1896.. Kenyon was represented by eight men in the Civil War. Only f…