Breakfast inn in Waynesville
Country inn in Waynesville
Realtor in Waynesville
Hotel in Waynesville
Search results
-
Herren House was constructed as a boarding house in 1897 by M.J. Ownby, who named it the Savannah. It was given the name Herren House around 1918 by its second owner, Mollie Herren, and her daughters, Jessica and Lucile. Lucile married Henry Bowman Foy, Jr. and in 1924, Henry B. Foy III, present ma…
-
European inn with six rooms, private baths and fireplaces, surrounded by two acres of gardens. Features rooms, rates, packages, and area attractions.