Company founded
1946
Founded in 1946 by Manson Jackson, Jackson’s Auto Care started out as “Jackson Motors.” Originally located farther up 6th Avenue where the Caddis Fly Shop now resides, the company moved into a brand new building across the street in 1968. Mr. Jackson ran two work shifts, catering to the general public during the day and doing fleet work during the second shift. When after-market air conditioning became available during the late 1960s, Mr. Jackson became affiliated with ARA and began to specialize in this segment of the industry.