Forge Road Bible Chapel

Forge Road Bible Chapel

  • 5040 Forge Rd
  • Perry Hall, Maryland
  • 21128

Description

Forge Road Bible Chapel is the continuation of a Christian Church that was established in 1943. Its original incorporators were Alfred S. Loizeaux, Stanley Loizeaux, Sidney H. Tinley, Jr., and Matthew Wilson. Alfred Loizeaux donated two lots on Goodview Road in the Hillendale neighborhood of Baltimore County, totaling 50 feet by 175 feet, on which stood a small building used for children's meetings. The first name of the new organization was "The Hillendale Sunday School." In 1952, a small chapel building was erected on the site. This building served as the home of the Church until 1995. It was twice expanded, and two contiguous lots were added to it in 1960. The ministry expanded from a Sunday School to include teaching services for adults, and then full Church ministries. The Church continued over the years, small in numbers but not in faith. It established many ministry traditions which have continued over the years, including a Vacation Bible School and an annual Family Retreat...

Fact sheet

Company founded
1943

Products & services

Similar companies nearby